Thursday 21 February 2019

Jenny Wren's

Another spring-like day, and went to Rodbridge common in Long Melford. They have a tea room there in a converted container called Jenny Wren's Tea Shack, where Ann went while I took the dogs. Unfortunately it had closed at 3pm, but Ann got taking to the owner who agreed to make two late teas in paper cups. As I walked back, I saw a family with two children go up for drinks, but were refused. "Huh!" the man muttered, "It's who you know." They do a wide menu, and we promised to go back to sample it when it's open officially.

Despite the restful day, I still get very tired by nightfall, and am glad to lie in my extendable chair with a warm blanket. Tomorrow I go back to the surgeon for my first official check up, so I await has verdict with some concern, though there is still no blood in the urine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - please add your thoughts!